Individual Worker

Select this option if you are in the UK or want to give in pounds sterling and you know the name of an AWM/Pioneers worker or couple.

If you are in the USA or Canada you can also give online. Visit the website of Pioneers USA, Pioneers Canada or your nearest sending office for more information.