APPLICATION DEADLINE: 7th MAY 2021
CONTRACT TYPE: SALARIED, PART-TIME
LOCATION: NORTHERN IRELAND
We’re looking for someone with a heart for Jesus, a love for people, and a passion to see the nations reached to join our mobilisation team in Ireland.
God is at work among Arab people, but there is still a great need for more people to go and share the gospel in the many unreached places.
Would you like to serve God by joining our mobilisation team in stirring up the church and individuals to see His name glorified among Arab people?
- As a mobiliser you would be responsible for connecting with people who have a call for mission to the Arab world and to mentor and help equip them for ministry.
- The post will involve developing relationships with key partners towards discovery of those called to serve in the Arab world.
- To be a part of a team committed to the ongoing development of mobilisation strategy, and the mentoring and training for our applicants and members.
- To represent AWM-Pioneers and share about the ministry at Northern Irish churches, Christian Events, University CUs, Bible Colleges, churches, Christian events etc.
- Make initial contact with enquirers from Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and mentor them appropriately through the application process, training and supporting them as they become members of the agency.
- To plan and co-ordinate our Edge Team programme including the recruitment, administrative processing, mentoring and debriefing of applicants and participants, in collaboration with the Loughborough Office.
- Development of fresh methods and events for communicating to the next generation about mission.
- Seek to help equip the local church to reach Arab Muslims in their local community by delivering training on cross-cultural work and Islamics.
(Please note that in order to fulfil the full requirements of this role, it is essential that the post holder is a committed Christian.)
How to apply
Email Hannah, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to receive the application form